Implementing a service mesh architecture in a cost-effective, efficient manner can be difficult. But doing it against the organizational grain, without clear metrics, roadmaps, and milestones, can be nearly impossible. So how can teams successfully navigate these challenges and achieve enterprise transformation?
Setting Your Path to Enterprise Transformation
Join OpenLogic expert Shuddhasatwa Bhattacharya, as he shows how to plan and execute an open source software (OSS) based service mesh using existing transformation processes, and the best practices that will help along the way.
This live webinar will include discussions on:
- The open source technologies needed to achieve an OSS service mesh.
- How Istio works within an enterprise ecology of open source tools and utilities.
- The metrics, roadmaps, and milestones needed to complete the process.
- How transformation milestones lend themselves to organizational changes.
- How the transformation process itself can help achieve additional goals.
Save Your Seat!
9:00 a.m. PST | 12:00 p.m. EST