Implementing high-availability message-oriented middleware that can perform at scale is hard. But with the increased demand for applications that can handle big data, that messaging is no longer optional — it’s a necessity.
Luckily, open source message brokers like ActiveMQ can help make that process easier and less expensive. But how should ActiveMQ be used, and what considerations do development teams need to make before they jump in?
Determining When to Use Apache ActiveMQ
In this webinar, Maurice Kherlakian, Product Manager at OpenLogic, discusses the benefits of ActiveMQ as a message broker, how and when it can be implemented for maximum success, and considerations for maintaining security and performance with ActiveMQ. The webinar also features real-world use cases for ActiveMQ, including transportation and energy industry examples.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- The benefits and limitations of ActiveMQ.
- How ActiveMQ can be applied to new and existing applications.
- Post-deployment considerations for ActiveMQ.
- How a transportation company used ActiveMQ’s last message pattern to get real-time geographical positioning data from their fleet.
- How an energy company used ActiveMQ to coordinate and balance power distribution from multiple sources (hydro, solar and wind) by using streaming sensor data to automate decisions.
- And more!
Ready for some in-depth discussion on ActiveMQ? Fill out the form on this page to RSVP today!
Director of Product Management for OpenLogic
Maurice Kherlakian is the Director of Product Management for OpenLogic at Perforce Software. A passionate PHP and open source expert, Maurice offers more than 15 years of experience as a strategic, professional-services leader, helping global organizations solve multi-million-dollar issues with the right technologies.